We are looking for a driven individual who is interested in beginning a Sales career. We offer a competitive compensation, career advancement, benefits package, sales incentives, generous Paid Time Off, company-sponsored and family-friendly social events, fundraising opportunities, and community initiatives.
Checkwriters is a payroll and HR services company focused on elevating every step of the customer experience. From customer interactions with our team to our genuinely useful software that's designed to fit customer needs — we don’t just provide an excellent product. We have a team of experts who care about the details, and work continuously to ensure that the customer experience is the best of any payroll and HR provider.
A Sales career at CheckWriters will entail the following:
- A six-month training period aimed at developing sales process skills and a complete understanding of all CheckWriters products and services.
- Calling prospective clients to book virtual meetings for Account Executives.
- Maintaining a minimum average of 5 meetings booked, per week.
- Managing a follow up pipeline in our CRM system.
- Connecting with prospects following marketing campaign initiatives and trade shows.
Here's what you'll need:
- College degree in a related field, preferred.
- Prior internship experience in a sales environment, preferred.
- Motivation to excel, professional demeanor, a winning attitude, and a team-oriented approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively and successfully set priorities while managing work flow independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with superior verbal and written communication.