Senior Front-End Software Developer
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join our Development team! We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, generous Paid Time Off, company-sponsored and family-friendly social events, fundraising opportunities, and community initiatives.
CheckWriters is a payroll and HR services company focused on elevating every step of the customer experience. From customer interactions with our team to our genuinely useful software that's designed to fit customer needs — we don’t just provide an excellent product. We have a team of experts who care about the details, and work continuously to ensure that the customer experience is the best of any payroll and HR provider.
On a typical day, you will:
- Architect and design modular and reusable frontend components to maximize scalability.
- Stay up to date on ever evolving technologies and design patterns while looking for ways to improve our software.
- Design, test, and develop software to meet client/user needs.
- Simultaneously manage multiple programming and client customization projects.
- Be responsible for reaching company objectives in a deadline driven environment.
- Perform systems, design, and application development, as well as evaluate code and make recommendations for changes.
- Cross-train with team members to elevate the overall team skill set and expertise on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain compliance with all security and confidentiality policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of professional experience in developing content driven sites.
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, service-oriented, client-focused position.
- An outstanding work ethic and positive attitude.
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure in a team environment.
- Organization skills, strong attention to detail, and a self-starter attitude.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
The following front-end development skills:
- Expert level skills in Angular 10+, TypeScript, HTML, and CSS. Experience with taking a mobile first responsive approach to developing UI.
- Knowledge of UI Frameworks like Material and Bootstrap.
- Experience with building front-end components, pages, and functional interfaces based on designs.
- Work closely with application architects and developers to ensure alignment on functional specifications, APIs, and data requirements.
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- Experience with technologies for building mobile applications like React Native or NativeScript, preferred but not required.