We are looking for an experienced Recruiter who is motivated to find the most qualified individuals to join our growing team. In this remote position, you’ll work closely with our management team to identify critical roles that need to be filled, engage with prospective candidates, and follow candidates through all onboarding screening process
Checkwriters is a payroll and HR services company focused on elevating every step of the customer experience. From customer interactions with our team to our genuinely useful software that's designed to fit customer needs — we don’t just provide an excellent product. We have a team of experts who care about the details and work continuously to ensure that the customer experience is the best of any payroll and HR provider.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with managers from various departments to determine roles that need to be filled and determining qualities that would best fill that role.
- Developing the hiring goals and needs of each department.
- Communicating and building relationships with potential candidates on multiple recruiting and social media platforms.
- Screening resumes and performing initial interviews with candidates.
- Managing all initial onboarding processes including interviews, background screenings, and reference checks.
- Representing the company and its values.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of success in recruiting.
- An expert level of knowledge in the full recruiting cycle including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, and due diligence.
- Ability to target and engage passive candidates and build meaningful relationships.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize, especially when working remotely.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An adherence to confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
- Familiarity with the Payroll/HR industry, preferred but not required.