Client Success Specialist
We are looking for an exceptional Client Success Specialist to join our team! We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, generous Paid Time Off, a comfortable, convenient, and state-of-the-art office, and company-sponsored social events.
This position is hybrid work schedule eligible.
Checkwriters is a payroll and HR services company focused on elevating every step of the customer experience. From interactions with our team to genuinely useful Payroll and HR software — we don’t just provide an excellent product. We have a team of experts who care about the details and work continuously to ensure that we provide our customers with the best experience they’ve had with a payroll and HR provider.
Who we’re looking for:
An individual with experience providing exceptional Client Facing service, who enjoys helping businesses thrive and can create long lasting relationships through honesty, reliability, and positivity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working directly with new and existing clients to maximize their satisfaction as they purchase and upgrade Payroll, Human Resources, and Attendance products on the Checkwriters platform.
- Coordinating the Client implementation process including initiation of client contact, creation of transition timelines, and monitoring of project status through completion.
- Coordinating project activities and work collaboratively with other internal departments impacting the project.
- Effectively influencing cross functional working groups.
- Establishing strong working relationships with each Client and internal colleague based on clear expectation-setting and mutual trust building.
- Monitoring and communicating implementation status (i.e. progress reports)
- Working closely with our Client Support team to ensure a smooth hand-off when the Onboarding process is complete, while also creating self-sufficient Clients capable of using our software productively.
- Demonstrating initiative by constantly looking for, and recommending, ways to improve the Onboarding process.
- Recognizing opportunities for product enhancement and continuous improvement.
- Participating in special projects and initiatives as requested.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Experience providing exceptional Client Facing service. Candidates in banking, insurance and human resources may be an especially good fit.
- Experience in HRIS, Attendance, and Payroll.
- Excellent presentation and technical skills to showcase Checkwriters products successfully and provide for client productivity, satisfaction, and retention.
- Proven ability to quickly recognize and understand a clients’ needs to successfully anticipate potential roadblocks/challenges while still moving the project forward.
- Flexibility/Adaptability – The ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder’s consensus.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft suite required.
- Strong organizational skills, extreme attention to detail, and a team-oriented approach.
- The ability to work independently, and thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused position.
- An outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude.
Candidates with experience in Banking, Finance, or Human Resources are encouraged to apply!