We are looking for an exceptional, customer service focused, individual to join our Operations team!
Checkwriters is a payroll and HR services company focused on elevating every step of the customer experience. From customer interactions with our team to our genuinely useful software that's designed to fit customer needs — we don’t just provide an excellent product. We have a team of experts who care about the details, and work continuously to ensure that the customer experience is the best of any payroll and HR provider.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, generous Paid Time Off, company-sponsored and family-friendly social events, fundraising opportunities, and community initiatives.
On a typical day, you will provide exceptional customer service to all CheckWriters clients, effectively resolve client issues, and proactively ensure timely and accurate processing of client payrolls:
- Ensure all client payrolls are processed timely and accurately; verify all payroll data and maintain client information in an accurate, conscientious manner.
- Answer incoming calls and emails, and positively troubleshoot any client inquiries or concerns, resolving all client questions expediently, and with a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Professionally outreach to and provide training to new clients.
- Maintain and update all payroll dashboard notes.
- Provide training to clients on updates and upgrades to the CheckWriters platform.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School degree or equivalent work experience required.
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience providing exceptional customer service.
- 1-3 years of prior experience processing payroll and/or working successfully in an HRIS preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills, effective organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and a team oriented approach.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, service-oriented, client-focused position.
- Outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude.