CheckWriters is a Payroll and HR technology company headquartered in the beautiful Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. We’re in the business of making HR happy with software,service, and resources to support hard-working employers and HR pros. CheckWriters is a full HR platform for the full Employee experience.
We are looking for a phenomenal Account Specialist to join our Operations team! We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, generous Paid Time Off, company-sponsored and family-friendly social events, fundraising opportunities, and community initiatives.
On a typical day, you will provide exceptional customer service to all CheckWriters clients, effectively resolve client issues, and proactively ensure timely and accurate processing of client payrolls:
- Ensure all client payrolls are processed timely and accurately; verify all payroll data and maintain client information in an accurate, conscientious manner.
- Answer incoming calls and emails, and positively troubleshoot any client inquiries or concerns, resolving all client questions expediently, and with a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Professionally outreach to and provide training to new clients.
- Maintain and update all payroll dashboard notes.
- Provide training to clients on updates and upgrades to the CheckWriters platform.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School degree or equivalent work experience required.
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience providing exceptional customer service.
- 1-3 years of prior experience processing payroll and/or working successfully in an HRIS preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills, effective organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and a team oriented approach.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, service-oriented, client-focused position.
- Outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude.