CheckWriters is a Payroll and HR technology company headquartered in the beautiful Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts. We’re in the business of making HR happy with software,service, and resources to support hard-working employers and HR pros. CheckWriters is a full HR platform for the full Employee experience.
We are looking for an exceptional Receptionist to join our team! We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, generous Paid Time Off, company-sponsored and family-friendly social events, fundraising opportunities, and community initiatives.
On a typical day, you will:
- Provide outstanding customer service to all CW clients, vendors, and visitors.
- Direct all incoming calls enthusiastically and accurately, delivering all pertinent information to the receiving party in a friendly and professional manner.
- Follow security procedures and maintain the Payroll Pick-Up Log to ensure proper authorization and confidentiality.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movement and availability via company calendars or verbal/written communication.
- Contact external vendors to facilitate appointments or assistance.
- Order and track inventory of office supplies.
- Responsible for mail distribution and interoffice mail flow.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School degree or equivalent work experience required.
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience providing exceptional customer service.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills, effective organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and a team oriented approach.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, service-oriented, client-focused position.
- Outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude.